Megadeth Info Forum

Forum poświęcone amerykańskiemu zespołowi metalowemu Megadeth
Obecny czas: Nie Paź 06, 2024 07:37

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 godzina

Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 812 posty(ów) ]  Idź do strony Poprzednia  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 41  Następna
Autor Wiadomość
PostWysłany: Wto Sty 05, 2010 20:56 
Angry Again
Awatar użytkownika

Miejscowość: Poznań
Maciej napisał(a):
Żułek napisał(a):
Na liscie 10 najlepszych kapel mijającej dekady według witryny Ultimate-Guitar.com Metallica uplasowała się na miejscu pierwszym. W uzasadnieniu napisano, że nagroda to docenienie wszystkiego, co musiała przejść Metallica (sprawa Napstera, okres prawie rozpadu, St. Anger i Some Kind Of Monster), aby zakończyć dekadę niesamowitym Death Magnetic i wejściem do Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame. Poniżej pierwsza dziesiątka:

1. Metallica
2. Avenged Sevenfold
3. Muse
4. Green Day
5. Foo Fighters
6. Megadeth
7. Dream Theater
8. Mastodon
9. Lamb Of God
10. Red Hot Chili Peppers

Jakaś z dupy ta lista. Chociażby dlatego że nie ma Nile :P

Ja nawet nie wiem, co to jest to coś, co się na drugim miejscu znalazło. :lol:

PostWysłany: Nie Sty 10, 2010 18:10 
Head Crusher
Awatar użytkownika

Miejscowość: Gdynia
http://theliveline.com/EntertainerProfi ... rId=144175

Dave wspomina że pracuje nad nowym materiałem oby to był jakiś premierowy a nie nagranie od nowa starych kompozycji

PostWysłany: Pon Sty 18, 2010 02:55 
Prince Of Darkness
Awatar użytkownika

Miejscowość: from hell
Zestawienie najlepszych utworów, puszczanych przed walkami, w momencie wychodzenia zawodników na ring. Poniżej pierwsza dziesiątka:

1. Metallica - "Master of Puppets"
2. Pantera - "By Demons Be Driven"
3. Megadeth - "Symphony of Destruction"
4. Eazy-E - "Real Muthaf***in' G's"
5. Tupac - "Hit 'em Up"
6. Metallica - "Harvester of Sorrow"
7. Rage Against the Machine - "Wake Up"
8. DragonForce - "Through the Fire and Flames"
9. White Zombie - "Blur the Technicolor"
10. Smashing Pumpkins - "Bullet with Butterfly Wings"

oraz

Witryna TheGauntlet.com przedstawiła listę 10 najważniejszych rywali Dave’a Mustaine. Listę należy traktować z przymróżeniem oka, poniżej pierwsza dziesiątka:

1. Media
2. Lars Ulrich - Metallica
3. David Ellefson - Megadeth
4. Kerry King - Slayer
5. Phil Anselmo & Pantera
6. Fred Durst - Limp Bizkit
7. Mike Muir - Suicidal Tendencies
8. Kirk Hammett - Metallica
9. Jeff Young - Megadeth
10. Suicide Silence

:D :D :D

PostWysłany: Pon Sty 18, 2010 17:22 
Angry Again
Awatar użytkownika

Miejscowość: Landsberg :: Posen :: Breslau
Na portalu ZCZUBA.PL też jest wmianka o Megadeth:

:arrow: http://www.zczuba.pl/zczuba/1,90957,572 ... jenne.html

PostWysłany: Pią Sty 22, 2010 20:44 
Hook In Mouth

Megadeth byc moze bedzie mial swoja wersje Guitar Hero:

Here's Mustaine's reply to a fan's query about a potential Guitar Hero: Megadeth, a very popular question on their site:

I have recently had two very important high-level meetings with the people from Activision and Neversoft, and we are talking about a lot of things, but a Guitar Hero box set is not as attractive to me and the people from Guitar Hero as the new idea that they offered me, as the creative stuff that we are talking about is over-the-moon! I just hope that someone doesn't stand in the way of this happening. I know that there are a lot of really damaging results from our mothership (Warner) having some legal disputes with YouTube and Guitar Hero to name just a few.

PostWysłany: Pon Sty 25, 2010 02:49 
Prince Of Darkness
Awatar użytkownika

Telewizja MTV zorganizowała w gronie redakcyjnym (nie tylko) głosowanie na najlepsze zespołu metalowe wszechczasów – Metallica znalazła się na miejscu trzecim.

1. Black Sabbath
2. Judas Priest
3. Metallica
4. Iron Maiden
5. Pantera
6. Slayer
7. AC/DC
8. Motorhead
9. Kiss
10. Motley Crue

co ciekawe zapytali o zdanie naszego rudego i

1. Led Zeppelin
2. AC/DC
3. Judas Priest
4. Iron Maiden
5. Black Sabbath
6. Metallica
7. Megadeth
8. Anthrax
9. Slayer
10. Pantera

oczywiście musiał podać swój zespół ;) dziwne że za Metką ;)

EDIT:

krótki wywiad z Jimmy`m ;)

Speaking of Dave Ellefson I got to ask something about Megadeth as well. In brief, how was your time with Megadeth?

It was good. It was a good run. We had a really good time and we played lot of good shows and did couple of good records and some good live recordings as well. It was a good gig.

Before you actually joined Megadeth you first played with Dave in his MD.45 project. How did you first and Dave first learned to know each other?

We met first because we knew each other from touring. We first learned to know each other when I was playing with Suicidal Tendencies. We used to open for Megadeth and that’s how knew Marty, David and Dave. A couple of years after that I was touring with Alice Cooper in South America and we did some dates with Megadeth and then I met the guys again. Then Dave said that he was going to do that solo project record and (MD.45) asked I wanted to play drums on it? I was interested and that’s how got started and we just did it. It took only something like two days to finish the drums and altogether it took like one month to finish that record. It was really fun record to do and it actually turned out to be really good one. There was Lea Ving singing and this guy Kelly Lemieux played bass we just went to studio and bashed out of some songs. Dave had a bunch of riffs and we just put them together. It was sort of like a punk rock, really refreshing material, you know?

It was very different compared to Megadeth at least?

It was different. It wasn’t sort of like making any big arrangements there. We just did it kind of like “verse chorus verse chorus” and stuff like that. You know, it was his solo album.

Your first album with Megadeth was RISK. In a way, it’s a strange album that some fans hated but some others loved. How do you like that album by yourself?

Yeah, it’s weird record. It’s a good record but it was a different record. Yeah, you pretty much nailed it. You know, some fans hated it, some fans liked it. The people who liked it in America, I found, were people who didn’t like Megadeth before since that was almost a pop-rock record. Some of the songs... they liked this whole sort of a melodic thing. They were people who would have never heard Megadeth before or people who would have never bought any earlier Megadeth albums would have bought this record. They bought the RISK record. But then again some of the old fans who wanted to hear “Holy Wars” in every record they didn’t like it. So, you know, you can’t please everybody. But it was something different. When I joined the band they wanted to try something completely different. That was their idea but I personally wanted to do a heavy record. That was kind of reason why I wanted to join the band but I wasn’t the one who’s going to tell those three guys... You know, it was really their band at that point. They wanted to try out different record and who am I to say anything different, you know what I mean?

I think I know what you mean here. What do you think about some old school fans who still keep on saying that it was partly your “fault” that band decided to change its direction so radically at that point?

No believe, really it wasn’t me, it definitely was not me. It was couple of guys in the band. It wasn’t one person, it was management, it was everybody but not me. I wanted to do like a full on metal / thrash record and everybody knew it. I would say that still there are a couple of heavy songs on the record but they are just kind of slower. It’s also a dark record, it’s just not like all that fast speed metal kind of stuff but if you listen to it, some songs are actually quite heavy.

I agree with you. For example “Prince of Darkness” is definitely heavy song with really dark lyrics on it…

Yes, exactly. “Prince of Darkness”, “The Doctor is Calling” and stuff like that. It’s not really hard thrash music but I think it’s a really good record. I thought everybody did a really good job on it and all the guys in the band played really well.

Marty Friedman decided to leave after that album. In your opinion, how important member Marty was for Megadeth at that point?

Well, you know, Marty’s lead sound was real signature to the band without a doubt. Marty is incredible guitar player and I would have rather he had not left. I didn’t want him to leave and I told him I didn’t want him to leave. But he came to a point where he needed to change what he was doing and I have nothing but respect for him for that. Band is like a marriage, you know? Sometimes it just doesn’t stay together forever and some people have to be changed or they just leave or, issues within the band, something like that. It’s just the way it is. Marty is great and I did a tour with him couple of years ago. As a matter of fact I trade some e-mails with him because we are trying to get together and record some stuff together. He wanted to meet me in L.A. in the end of last October we were going to record in L.A but then he couldn’t get over from Japan and I had to leave again to come over to Europe so at some point, maybe in during next couple of months, we are going to do something. I don’t know exactly when but I’m looking forward to seeing him. I’ve always liked him. He is a really good guy.

When Marty was gone Al Pitrelli (Savatage, Alice Cooper) stepped in. That actually happened in the middle of RISK tour. You then recorded next Megadeth album A WORLD NEEDS A HERO. That album was a kind of back to the roots album, do you agree with that?

When we did RISK, we did our pop record so ok, “Let’s go back and do a harder record”. We just literally went to the studio and wrote that record in couple of weeks and here again when Al comes in the band and he did a great job. He was really helpful and he had lot of guitar parts and stuff and he’s was influential. Al again is a great guitar player. He is just a different player than Marty. He comes from more bluesy background than Marty. Marty can play almost everything but he has got a different approach. It’s really hard to explain where he comes from because I’m not sure myself. Definitely Al is a different player but he did a great job. He came in literally in like three, four days and learned the entire live show and came in and started touring. We really threw lot at him fast. He was a great addition and I think he was probably the only guy who could have pulled that off in that amount of time because we were in the middle of the tour. We didn’t even take a break. He just came out and learned all these songs. I remember he was up all night in the bus, in the back, and just practiced. He didn’t sleep for few days because he was just training all the time “laughs”.

Megadeth then break up, was that in 2002? How that thing actually came about. Was it something was coming for or long time or was it more like surprising that it was suddenly over?

We toured till the end of 2001 and we did the live DVD and then we took off and Dave went to go do whatever Dave does. I think he was having some personal problems, well, I know, but I’m not going to tell you. But anyway, I do remember when I was home one day and I hadn’t talked with him for few weeks and then he called saying that he was quitting the band.

That’s was it?

Yeah, he said he’s quitting the band. He said he wanted to do music of a different genre…I really don’t want to divulge everything he said here but I was shocked. You know what, I said “Ok”, and I just moved on because at the time my wife was having a baby so I really was like: “Whatever, fine, I got to deal with this now”. I was more interested in dealing with my family life - the fact that my wife was having a baby any day. So he quit the band and that was it. That was the last time I really have heard of him.

PostWysłany: Śro Sty 27, 2010 13:13 
Addicted To Chaos
Awatar użytkownika

Miejscowość: Baniocha
wydaje sie że na przekór wszystkiemu Jimmy dosyć ciepło się wypowiada o współpracy w M..,

PostWysłany: Śro Sty 27, 2010 21:17 
Prince Of Darkness
Awatar użytkownika

wiesz wydaje mi się że Jimmy to po prostu pełen profesjonalizm i nie ma zamiaru się kłócić z rudym w gazetach o byle gówno jak rudy ostatnio z Youngiem który promuje sobie dzięki temu solowy album :roll:

PostWysłany: Czw Sty 28, 2010 23:08 
Head Crusher
Awatar użytkownika

Megadeth nagra cover Def Leppard

http://www.antimusic.com/news/10/jan/26 ... more.shtml

PostWysłany: Pią Sty 29, 2010 00:16 
Prince Of Darkness
Awatar użytkownika

Argo napisał(a):

nie Megadeth tylko "It will feature current/former members of Megadeth" ;)

PostWysłany: Sob Sty 30, 2010 19:46 
Black Swan
Awatar użytkownika

Mam nadzieję, że dobrze trafiłem w temat. W tytule jest "Pytania" więc chyba tak :)

W poniższym linku jest wywiad z Ryszawym, który chyba większość z nas już widziała. To ten w którym mówi, że granie na akustyku jest jak seks w ubraniu :D
Mam takie pytanie. Od 30 sekundy Rudy z Martym grają na akustykach (swoją drogą świetne solo). Wie ktoś może skąd to nagranie pochodzi? Czy to jest jakiś koncert - w co trochę wątpię, bo Dave siedzi w dresie :D ) czy nagranie z jakiejś próby? Czy istnieje dłuższy zapis tego fragmentu?

Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQmgnJ1h ... re=related

PostWysłany: Sob Sty 30, 2010 21:17 
Awatar użytkownika

To jest oczywiście fragment Time: The Beginning, tyle że z solówką, której na Risk nie ma, ale nie wiem skąd pochodzi samo nagranie itd.

PostWysłany: Nie Sty 31, 2010 14:15 
Prince Of Darkness
Awatar użytkownika

mateusz napisał(a):
ale nie wiem skąd pochodzi samo nagranie itd.

pewnie z jakiegoś koncertu z 1999 ;)

PostWysłany: Pią Lut 05, 2010 12:38 
Head Crusher
Awatar użytkownika

http://forums.megadeth.com/showthread.php?t=395895
Czyżby Dave pracował nad czymś jeszcze prócz ponownego nagrania swoich klasyków ??

Może chcą reaktywować MD.45 albo szykują jakąś kompozycie na jakiś OST??

Ostatnio edytowany przez Argo, Nie Lut 07, 2010 14:17, edytowano w sumie 1 raz

PostWysłany: Pią Lut 05, 2010 15:29 
Prince Of Darkness
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
According to Kotaku.com, all the tracks from MEGADETH's iconic 1990 album "Rust In Peace" will be added to the Rock Band Music Store on Tuesday, Harmonix has announced. The tracks will be available for PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii versions of Rock Band.

The album is available for the 360 and Wii on Tuesday (February 9), and for PS3 on Thursday (February 11). There are nine tracks in all, and they'll be available for $1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU, or 160 Microsoft Points or 200 Wii Points per track. The whole album is $14.99, £7.49 UK, €10.99 EU or 1200 Microsoft Points.

nowe pokolenie 14-letnich fanów metalu bedzie miało w co grac :lol:

PostWysłany: Nie Lut 07, 2010 22:02 
Head Crusher
Awatar użytkownika

Droogies!

Tomorrow is going to be a very big day for Megadeth fans around the world. Although we have several announcements in the pipeline, tomorrow's stands to be right up there at the top of the most important Press Releases . . . ever.

Be sure to stay near a computer tomorrow.

Ciekawe co rudy szykuje

PostWysłany: Nie Lut 07, 2010 22:05 
Awatar użytkownika

Nagrają płytę w klasycznym składzie i rozpierdzielą wszystkich :D ;) Albo trasa w klasycznym składzie ;)

PostWysłany: Pon Lut 08, 2010 09:01 
Rattlehead

Miejscowość: Gdynia/Pogórze
Heh fajnie by było, tylko że tu w sumie nie jest nic napisane o tym że to będzie dobra wiadomość, a jedynie "very big day" i "most important" ;)
Może oznajmią zakończenie działalności albo coś w tym rodzaju ;) Nie poraz pierwszy zresztą... ;)

A tak poważniej to też jestem ciekawy :)

PostWysłany: Pon Lut 08, 2010 21:32 
Awatar użytkownika

No i gdzie te rewelacje ?

PostWysłany: Pon Lut 08, 2010 21:42 
Head Crusher
Awatar użytkownika

Nie Licząc zapowiedzi kilku koncertów to nigdzie nie ma tych rewelacji

Wyświetl posty z poprzednich:  Sortuj według  
Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 812 posty(ów) ]  Idź do strony Poprzednia  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 41  Następna

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 godzina

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 2 gości