Megadeth Info Forum

Forum poświęcone amerykańskiemu zespołowi metalowemu Megadeth
Obecny czas: Pon Maj 13, 2024 04:17

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 godzina

Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 670 posty(ów) ]  Idź do strony Poprzednia  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Następna
Autor Wiadomość
 Temat postu: Re: Prace nad TH1RT3EN
PostWysłany: Pon Paź 17, 2011 22:31 
The Scorpion

Miejscowość: Poznań
Czy mnie się tylko wydawało czy pod koniec Deadly Nightshade grę prowadził bas? Oby, oby! W ogóle chciałem zauważyć, że w kawałkach, które wypuściło Megadeth w całości nie było narzekań na grę Drovera, co już samo w sobie jest dla niego komplementem ;)

PostWysłany: Pon Paź 17, 2011 22:50 
The Scorpion
Awatar użytkownika

Miejscowość: Kraków/Tarnów
Właśnie też mi sie wydaje że tam zaczyna coś z bassem kombinować ellefson - może coś bardziej rozbudowanego?

PostWysłany: Pon Paź 17, 2011 22:55 
Rattlehead

Miejscowość: Gdynia/Pogórze
yaku napisał(a):
Czy mnie się tylko wydawało czy pod koniec Deadly Nightshade grę prowadził bas? Oby, oby!

Tak, zgadza się.

Tak sobie jeszcze raz przesłuchałem te sample i myślę, że zapowiada się całkiem urozmaicona płyta, co jest na plus i myślę, że nudno nie będzie.

Będę znowu biadolił, ale nie mogę przeboleć tego MOTB, a konkretnie że wykorzystali jednak ten riff z 1000TG. Póki ten kawałek (Millenium) był sobie jakimś tam szkicem nigdy nie skończonego utworu sprzed lat, to OK, ale teraz znajdzie się oficjalnie na regularnej płycie, no i będzie to właściwie taki autoplagiat. :|

PostWysłany: Wto Paź 18, 2011 08:07 
Addicted To Chaos
Awatar użytkownika

Miejscowość: Baniocha
mateusz napisał(a):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEutWoaZgOk
Proszę, Panie i Panowie. Numer zajebisty! Najlepszy, z tych co wyszły, jak dla mnie :D

hehe, już go nie ma, nie wytrzymałem i chciałem choć jeden posłuchać ale dupa, może i dobrze)))

przesłuchałem i ja te sample, nie będę się rozpisywał, głównie co mnie uderza na plus to zajebiście drapieżny głos Rudego, w pierwszym wrażeniu wogóle nie podchodzi mi refren Drugs..., jest fatalny i płytki, o reszcie na razie przemilczę.

PostWysłany: Wto Paź 18, 2011 08:40 
Moto Psycho
Awatar użytkownika

Miejscowość: j.g.
Podoba mi się Wrecker i 13

nie mogę się doczekać całosci:)

PostWysłany: Wto Paź 18, 2011 10:40 
Angry Again
Awatar użytkownika

Ja z kolei jestem ciekaw Fast Lane, bo zapowiada się nieźle.

A we Wrecker słyszę fragm. z Symphony of Destruction.

PostWysłany: Wto Paź 18, 2011 15:19 
Awatar użytkownika

Dlaczego usunęli sample z amazona ?

PostWysłany: Wto Paź 18, 2011 15:24 
Prince Of Darkness
Awatar użytkownika

Miejscowość: from hell
tobie na złość ? :P

PostWysłany: Wto Paź 18, 2011 17:03 
Angry Again
Awatar użytkownika

Pewnie nikt z wytwórni nie wydał na razie zgody na ujawnianie sampli, dowiedzieli się po fakcie no i narobili awantury. ;)

PostWysłany: Wto Paź 18, 2011 19:47 
Angry Again

Ja tam je mam na kompie :P

PostWysłany: Wto Paź 18, 2011 20:00 
The Scorpion
Awatar użytkownika

Miejscowość: Kraków/Tarnów
MegaMSG napisał(a):

Spryciarz :)

Nie pamiętacie czy teledysk do Headcrushera wyszedl przed premierą płyty czy po?

PostWysłany: Wto Paź 18, 2011 20:57 
Awatar użytkownika

MegaMSG napisał(a):

Zapodaj :D

PostWysłany: Śro Paź 19, 2011 07:38 
Angry Again

Kto chce niech pisze na priv. :)

PostWysłany: Śro Paź 19, 2011 14:25 
Head Crusher
Awatar użytkownika

Miejscowość: Gdynia
Kolejna recenzja TH1RT3EN

The unprovoked napalm-assault of speed metal is back, more focused and just as pissed off as ever. Megadeth return with their thirteenth studio album, the aptly titled but incorrectly spelt ‘Th1rt3en’. Politically charged with fist-pumping anthems and guitar solos that will make you fingers tired just listening to them, the four-piece continue to merge their legendary thrash sounds with their perfected commercial styling to create one of their finest albums to date.

By all accounts Megadeth should be the most undependable band in the industry. In their long career they’ve come against numerous obstacles that would destroy a lesser band. But it would take more than frontman Dave Mustaine’s astounding ability to fall out with just about everyone in the music industry, or the fact that they’ve been through more line up changes than a death row chorus line to kill this band. Even crippling injuries, drug relapses and multiple stints in rehab couldn’t slow down the audible freight train of Megadeth. Mustaine’s denouement as a born-again Christian hasn’t even deterred a fans with a head-slinging, horns-heaving disposition. Despite these overwhelming odds they have emerged as one of the most consistent metal bands on the planet, and in truth it’s all down to Mustaine’s abilities as a band leader and songwriter.

‘Th1rt3en’ follows the trend that Megadeth have been keeping since 2007’s ‘United Abominations’ and its 2009 follow up ‘Endgame’. It’s a trend we’ll unofficially refer to as “Operation Let’s make some really good albums” as never in their career have they been so consistently on form as they are right now. Although this may not have the same stand-out face-melters as the previous two, this album throws down just as hard and is a hell of a lot more fun than either predecessor.

Opening with the mid tempo ‘Sudden Death’, Megadeth take their time building momentum this time round but as soon as the testosterone-fuelled ‘Public Enemy No.1’ kicks in, ‘Th1rt3en’ is in full shred mode. At 50-years-old, Mustaine displays that he has the same energy and creativity that he had since day one and although songs like ‘Guns, Drugs and Money’, ‘New World Order’ and ‘Black Swan’ sucker you in with his trademark, machine gun guitar riffs, it’s Mustaine’s cocky snark that gives the album its attitude. Only closing track ‘13’ feels slightly over-labored.

Unlike some of their thrash peers, it’s not unusual for Megadeth to turn in a stellar album and right now they are three for three – even with the approach of their 30-year anniversary on the horizon, there are zero signs of this band going stale.

http://www.soundshock.com/index.php/...adeth-th1rt3en

PostWysłany: Czw Paź 20, 2011 13:35 
Head Crusher
Awatar użytkownika

Miejscowość: Gdynia
Teksty kawałków z "13"
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.fr/Pro/meg ... Lyrics.doc

Thirteen times I went to the well
To draw my thoughts, I’ll gather and tell
Like bricks that I’ve laid to build my life
Those that crumbled only caused me strife

Thoughts became words, cast into the sea
But they returned, always haunting me
Like a severed arm washed up on the shore
I just don’t think I can give anymore

Because I’ve lived, how many times do I have to die?
Because I’ve lived, how many lives do I have to die?

Thirteen times and it’s been lucky for me
After everything, you still want me to bleed
Thirteen ways to see the devil in my eyes
Because I stood here thirteen times and I’m still alive

At thirteen I started down this path
Fueled with anger, music was my wrath
Years of clawing at scars that never healed
Drowning my mind, the thoughts are too real

I can’t get out; I can’t jump out
Too much to face; I can’t erase

oraz

Deadly Nightshade

Come now my lovely, won’t you
Take a midnight stroll with me?
Through the misty air the things
I keep I shouldn’t dare

My garden’s so inviting, and its
Deadly blooms are hiding
Be careful what you touch
Lest the grave is what you lust

Draw the blinds, you’re getting tired
Paralyzed, don’t close your eyes
Gripped with fear, your dreams become nightmares
From the Deadly Nightshade

Each night at midnight
Dating back into the fog of time
Another victim falls
The things I’ve done; the voices call

The Hourglass runs out on us
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust
The killers must be fed, the soil is red
Now that you’re dead

Delirium – your burning throat
Mania – your heart rate soars
Hallucination – you’re losing your mind
Suffocation – cannot breathe; you’re going blind

PostWysłany: Pią Paź 21, 2011 09:43 
Black Swan
Awatar użytkownika

Recenzja '13', którą udało mi się znaleźć:

Three things got me excited about Megadeth’s TH1RT3EN. Firstly, it’s the legendary band’s 13th studio album. Secondly, it features the return of bass master Dave Ellefson. And thirdly, it contains some reworks of demos and riffs from the good ol’ days (I’m a sucker for nostalgia, yet my therapist says that I suffer from adjustment disorders). Anyway, let’s get to it, shall we?

TH1RT3EN commences with the apocalyptic opener ‘Sudden Death’, which most of you should be familiar with if you play Guitar Hero; the track itself is more about sustaining an ominous mood than being completely sonically crushing like some of the other rivets of TH1RT3EN. ‘Sudden Death’ is immediately followed by the first single ‘Public Enemy No. 1’, which drifts more towards hard rock than metal (it becomes a distinctive characteristic of several songs off of TH1RT3EN, and makes you wonder if producer Johnny K was behind this), but possesses a typical Megadeth bridge, unforgettable chorus and fret-burning solo that’ll please Dave Mustaine’s legions. ‘Whose Life (Is It Anyways)?’ and ‘Black Swan’ did nothing for me, before ‘We the People’ took me by the throat and reminded me about what initially made me fall in love with Megadeth. Other notable high points include the rifftastic ‘Never Dead’, high-octane charged ‘Fast Lane’, wrecking ball rocker ‘Wrecker’, the dramatic ‘13’ (Ellefson was correct in comparing it to ‘In My Darkest Hour’), and the reworks, ‘Millennium of the Blind’ and ‘New World Order’, which sound polished and modernised for the 21st Century. Overall, you’re presented with a fairly diverse selection of songs that keep you entertained for close to an hour – I wouldn’t say that there are any real bad songs, just one or two that don’t keep up with the rest and feel out of place.

There are many who crave a Rust in Peace or Peace Sells… but Who’s Buying? part 2, but let’s be honest, which band wants to create the same album twice? Overall, Megadeth have delivered another ripper in the form of the crafty TH1RT3EN. I recommend it.

Best Tracks: ‘We the People’, ‘Never Dead’ and ‘13’

83/100

- Sergio Pereira

http://www.musicreview.co.za/2011/10/21/review-megadeth-th1rt3en/

PostWysłany: Pią Paź 21, 2011 10:04 
Black Swan
Awatar użytkownika

Jeszcze tak z ciekawości wskoczyłem na sklep internetowy Empiku by zobaczyć ile będzie kosztować płyta. I choć może Empik do tanich sklepów nie należy to ja osobiście chcąc płyte dostać w dniu premiery będę musiał się tam wybrać gdyż u mnie innej opcji nie ma. Cena która jest podana w przedpremierowej sprzedaży to 53,99zł a więc nienajgorzej, choć liczę się z tym że w dniu premiery może być wyższa. To i tak mniej niż za Endgame, za którego dwa lata temu zapłaciłem 69,99zł :). A no i na stronce znajduje się jeszcze krótka recenzja, w której ciekawe są ostatnie 3 zdania:

"...Jeśli zachwycaliście się albumami "United Abominations" oraz "Endgame", to zapomnijcie o nich! "TH1RT3EN" poziomem zmiata je w sekundzie! Łącznikiem między tytułami pozostaje oprawa graficzna, za którą ponownie odpowiedzialny jest John Lorenzi. Przygotujcie się na mega przeżycie!"

Jeżeli osoba recenzująca ten materiał wie co pisze, to ja raczej jestem zbudowany i spokojny ;) . Co by nie było, 'Lulu' nam nie grozi :lol:

PostWysłany: Pią Paź 21, 2011 10:17 
Rattlehead

Miejscowość: Gdynia/Pogórze
Ja już zrobiłem zamówienie na Rock-Serwisie razem z paroma innymi płytkami - cena 53,90zł, tak więc pewnie to będzie standard.

PostWysłany: Pią Paź 21, 2011 11:01 
Head Crusher
Awatar użytkownika

Miejscowość: Warszawa
Dave się ucieszy bo tym razem chyba tylko debile będą się upierać, że Meta i tak jest lepsza od Megadeth :P

PostWysłany: Pią Paź 21, 2011 11:11 
Angry Again

A i tak pewnie Lulu będzie miało lepszą sprzedaż od 13 i gaytallica zarobi więcej od Dave'a.

Wyświetl posty z poprzednich:  Sortuj według  
Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 670 posty(ów) ]  Idź do strony Poprzednia  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Następna

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 godzina

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 4 gości