Megadeth Info Forum

Forum poświęcone amerykańskiemu zespołowi metalowemu Megadeth
Obecny czas: Nie Wrz 22, 2024 00:10

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 godzina

Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 1987 posty(ów) ]  Idź do strony Poprzednia  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 100  Następna
Autor Wiadomość
 Temat postu: Re: Newsy
PostWysłany: Sob Sty 21, 2012 17:06 
Head Crusher
Awatar użytkownika

Miejscowość: Gdynia
mro-ziak napisał(a):
nową? to już napisał jakąś? :?

Making Music Your Business…A Guide For Young Musicians

Załączniki:
9780879304607_making_music_your_business_a_guide_for_young_musicians.jpg
9780879304607_making_music_your_business_a_guide_for_young_musicians.jpg [ 40.88 KiB | Obejrzany 6487 razy ]

PostWysłany: Sob Sty 21, 2012 17:14 
Addicted To Chaos
Awatar użytkownika

Miejscowość: Baniocha
ciekawe w jakim nakładzie się rozchodzą się jego książki, wie ktoś?

PostWysłany: Sob Sty 21, 2012 19:52 
Awatar użytkownika

Miejscowość: Zabrze
Na pewno bestselller to nie był ;)

PostWysłany: Sob Sty 21, 2012 22:03 
Prince Of Darkness
Awatar użytkownika

Miejscowość: from hell
propo książek, to kniga o Megadeth będzie w połowie marca

Cytuj:
Due on March 13 via MTV Press, "Megadeth: Another Time, A Different Place" gives the audience a front-row seat into the early days and meteoric rise of this young band who would become one of the most influential groups of all time and, with ANTHRAX, SLAYER, and METALLICA, consistently touted among the best "thrash metal" bands ever to cross the stage. This is the first MEGADETH photography book and only the second book documenting their rise to rock glory, including rare, never-before-seen photographs representing a small but crucial period of time in their career. Author Bill Hale's photographs, from intimate backstage photographs to screaming, kinetic live shots, are the images of a young band prepared to take on the world.

MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine writes in the foreword, "The 'work' that you hold in your hands now is the work of a friend, who is also a 'photo-grrrrrrr-apher,' and who has captured the very essence of my career: hungry, gritty, hard, cold, impersonal, personal, and very personal. Also, the sensitive unseen side of me, which was somewhat of an anomaly with the public and left me an enigma to my peers."

Bill Hale started photographing rock and roll bands in 1979 at the age of 18. In the '80s, Bill was the chief photographer for Metal Rendezvous international magazine. While on staff, he was able to shoot many of the top bands of the day, including DEEP PURPLE, BLACK SABBATH, RIOT, and UFO. Bill was fortunate enough to photograph many legends on their last tours of the states, Phil Lynott (THIN LIZZY), Bon Scott (AC/DC), Freddie Mercury (QUEEN), and Rory Gallagher, to name a few. He also photographed METALLICA and published his work on them in a book called "Metallica: The Club Dayz 1982-1984" (ECW Press, 2009). Bill now lives in Hawaii and still works with rock-and-rollers.

pozwalam przetłumaczyć i wrzucić jako news na główną ;)
okładeczka ;)

PostWysłany: Nie Sty 22, 2012 00:44 
Angry Again
Awatar użytkownika

Miejscowość: Poznań
E tam..., tylko obrazki będą. :P

PostWysłany: Nie Sty 22, 2012 13:04 
Rattlehead
Awatar użytkownika

Miejscowość: Katowice
Ale jeśli te "obrazki" będą na poziomie "Metallica : Club dayz" tego autora, to pozycja obowiązkowa ;)

PostWysłany: Śro Sty 25, 2012 14:27 
Head Crusher
Awatar użytkownika

Fragmenty wywiadu z najgorszym perkusista Megadeth w historii z droverem :roll:

LRI: These last few albums going back to “The System Has Failed” have kind of reaffirmed my faith in the band and you’ve been a part of it since the new deal with ROADRUNNER. One of the misconceptions about the new album, TH1RT3EN seems to come from this idea that the band is simply mining a lot of old ideas and there’s some song credits that go a ways back. Is there any truth to the fact that it consists of a lot of stockpiled riffs from over the years and there’s a lot of old ideas on Thirteen?

SD: No, not really. You can’t go and write “So Far So Good 2″ or write “Peace Sells in 3D” or any of that in my opinion because it just comes off forced and disingenuous to me. When they wrote those classics that was where they were at and to go back and try to recreate that consciously in the studio this time around would be fooling ourselves. We just went in with a bunch of new tunes and new riffs and tried to make the best record we could which is what we’ve always done since I have been in this band. I’m sure that was the case before I joined as well. I think if you like a lot of the old stuff you will definitely find some stuff here on the album that you can relate to or enjoy, some people call it old school and that’s fine if that’s what you take from it. Between David coming back and the fact that Dave Mustaine does have tons of tracks and riffs saved on files on his laptop I can’t say 100% that some of the ideas didn’t come from some of his old riffs but I can tell you the majority of TH1RT3EN is new stuff we’d either written on the road or in rehearsals. It’s been called a modern sounding record but to me that’s a dangerous word because it implies different things to different people. To me, TH1RT3EN is just a great sounding record, whether you wanna call it modern or you wanna call it old-school is just a matter of opinion and word choice. The production, is to me what gives it that edge, I think it is the best sounding record SONICALLY that we have ever done which is saying something because they’re all pretty good (laughs).

LRI: The new album has a shitload of good songs on it. I know if I make it out to a show I wanna hear “Whose Life Is It Anyways” and “Wrecker” but obviously with the vast catalog at your disposal you can’t play them all every night. Is it a pain in the ass figuring out the setlist at this point?

SD: That’s the real problem isn’t it man? (laughs). The setlist is a real bitch at this point because we have so many records now and so many good songs including so many songs that people want to or expect to hear. Someone’s not going to be happy because one of the songs they wanna hear isn’t in there. Right now when we did these last few South American shows we were only doing three songs off the new album, we have to do those 7 or 8 songs like “Peace Sells”, “Holy Wars”, “Symphony of Destruction”, “Wake Up Dead” and all those songs that we’ll have to play forever because all those songs are just songs that the fans always wanna hear. We have to play those songs because they’re signature MEGADETH so long story short that doesn’t leave a lot of room for other material. We would love to play all of the new record of course because we’re promoting it but it’s just not realistic. We can only hope to keep playing and incorporating more of it into the show, like for instance we just started playing “Guns, Drugs and Money” which is a fun song to play and the fans really seem to dig it.

http://www.legendaryrockinterviews.com/ ... -megadeth/

PostWysłany: Wto Lut 07, 2012 23:09 
Head Crusher
Awatar użytkownika

http://www.redlambofficial.com/lyrics-2/

Dave udzielił sie jako współautor wszystkich tekstów na płycie nowego zespołu Dan'a Spitz'a

Ostatnio edytowany przez Argo, Śro Lut 08, 2012 18:46, edytowano w sumie 1 raz

PostWysłany: Śro Lut 08, 2012 15:55 
Prince Of Darkness
Awatar użytkownika

okładeczka super :D

a tutaj muza ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEl-takD ... r_embedded

laseczka niezła ale cała reszta już nie bardzo ;)

PostWysłany: Śro Lut 08, 2012 16:08 
Angry Again
Awatar użytkownika

W szybszych fragm. podobieństwo do Anthrax uderzające. :P

PostWysłany: Śro Lut 08, 2012 18:42 
Rattlehead
Awatar użytkownika

Miejscowość: Katowice
Całkiem niezłe, z chęcią zapoznam się z całością :)

P.S. Dan Spitz ;)

PostWysłany: Czw Lut 09, 2012 22:48 
Head Crusher
Awatar użytkownika

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41UGbF_t ... ayer_embed

Junior od 4:30 mówi o materialne na nowa płytę Megadeth

PostWysłany: Nie Lut 12, 2012 16:14 
Awatar użytkownika

O której te wyniki grammy dzisiaj ?

PostWysłany: Nie Lut 12, 2012 19:35 
Angry Again
Awatar użytkownika

Chcesz sprawdzić, jak pójdzie Adele i Lady Gadze? :lol:

PostWysłany: Nie Lut 12, 2012 22:29 
Awatar użytkownika

Miszcz, granica tolerancji jest jedna... Luz, luzem, ale bez przesady...

PostWysłany: Nie Lut 12, 2012 22:32 
Prince Of Darkness
Awatar użytkownika

mateusz napisał(a):
O której te wyniki grammy dzisiaj ?

dzisiaj w nocy u nich a konkretnie
Cytuj:
The 54th annual Grammy Awards will be held on "Grammy Sunday," February 12, 2012, at Staples Center in Los Angeles and once again will be broadcast live in high-definition TV and 5.1 surround sound on CBS from 8 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. (ET/PT).

Miszcz jak zwykle błysnał intelektem ;)

PS.
wygrało Foo Fighters

PostWysłany: Pon Lut 13, 2012 06:39 
Awatar użytkownika

Żułek napisał(a):
PS.
wygrało Foo Fighters

Szkoda, bo akurat White Limo to średni kawałek i nawet rola Lemmy' ego nie ratuje go zbytnio.

PostWysłany: Pon Lut 13, 2012 07:58 
Addicted To Chaos
Awatar użytkownika

Miejscowość: Baniocha
wogóle to co to za kategoria była? rock/metal? wiadomo że takie posrane foo ma więcej fanów i napewno wygra, pojebana kategoria..
wszystkie kurwa, rapy, soule, popy i hiphopy były oddzielnie a tu połączyli dwa różne gatunki.

PostWysłany: Pon Lut 13, 2012 11:09 
Awatar użytkownika

Oni chyba w dwóch kategoriach byli, tak mi się wydaje.

PostWysłany: Pon Lut 13, 2012 11:12 
The Scorpion
Awatar użytkownika

Miejscowość: Kraków/Tarnów
White Limo średni ale PE nie lepszy ;)

Wyświetl posty z poprzednich:  Sortuj według  
Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 1987 posty(ów) ]  Idź do strony Poprzednia  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 100  Następna

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 godzina

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 3 gości